1. Only Alpha-Standard, and Alpha-ECN account are allowed
2. In order to qualify, the participant must complete min 45 lots
3. Any trades closed less than 30 seconds will not be counted towards the volume calculation period.
4. Any indication or suspicion, in the Company`s reasonable discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), hedging (including but not limited to, close by function), abuse (including, but not limited
to, a participant`s trading activity patterns that indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the promotion without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation,
cash-back arbitrage connected to this promotion or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify the eligibility of client from the promotion.
5. This promotion cannot be combined with any other AlphaBeta FX offers.
6. Only USD Account and Indian Clients are eligibe for the Prizing.
Legal : AlphaBeta FX Ltd is incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadines as an International Broker Company with the registration number 23757 IBC 2016. The objects of the Company are all subject matters not forbidden by International
Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and Grenadines, 2009, in particular but not exclusively all commercial, financial, lending, borrowing, trading, service activities and the
participation in other enterprises as well as to provide brokerage, training and managed account services in currencies, commodities, indexes, CFDs and leveraged financial instruments.
High Risk Warning : Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking
into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.