Learn to earn, make money!... With AlphaBeta FX Demo Trading Account.
Open your free demo trading account now withAlphaBeta FX and sharpen your trading techniques in a risk-free environment.
Learn the basics of FOREX Trading with AlphaBeta FX.
Familiarize yourself with our trading platforms.
Place your FX trading orders in real market conditions.
Learn how to simply analyze the markets using technical indicators .
How to enter the Learn and Earn Contest
The AlphaBeta FX ‘Learn & Earn’ Contest is a contest only held on demo accounts. There is absolutely no monetary risk involved - only gain! Practice and master your trading skills while competing for real cash prizes every month!
Length of each round
*All prizes are credited in a Live Account
Enter Now .....
To ensure that the Learn and Earn is completely fair and unbiased for all contestants, the amount of the deposits they make, and the number of the lots they trade, will not have any impact on your chances to win.
Not registered with AlphaBeta yet? You can still qualify to enter the Learn and Earn contest if you open a new demo account with us and verify it.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition runs for a period of 1 Months (1st Feb - 28th Feb 2019).
- Registration accepted from 1st to 15th of every month from contest starts.
- Cash prizes are credited in a Live Account
- Prizes are based on volumes traded and Profit made. Only customers whom have traded on their account will be considered.
- Prizes will be announced on first or second week after the contest ended.
- Winners will be subject to qualifying criteria in line with requirements and regulations.
- Only the orders closed before the end of the contest will be considered.
- Only one active demo account will be allowed per client.
- Only applicable for USD Trading Accounts.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion; the type and name of prizes; to disqualify the participant in case of rules violation or suspicion in using ill practices for winning and getting prizes, without prior notification.
- The company is not liable for technical disruptions and/or breaks in the internet connection on the side of the client and third-party services, that can directly or indirectly have an affect on the client’s participation in the promotion.